Principal Partner & Broker Associate
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
Luz’s inspiration to enter the real estate arena derives from her family’s 94 years of service to the industry. Her ambition to follow in her grandfather’s footsteps as an accomplished real estate entrepreneur led her to the industry. Luz, as Principal Partner/Broker Associate, Keller Williams Realty Partners SW has been a consistent “Multi-Million Dollar Producer”. Prior to owning a franchise, she was also ranked in the elite multimillion dollar producer circles of Keller Williams Realty International, Coldwell Banker, Arvida Realty and Prudential Florida Realty since 1998.
In August of 2005, Luz successfully opened a partnership business and today has over 300 plus affiliated Realtor Associates. She has always been ranked among Broward County’s real estate brokers. Prior to real estate, Luz obtained her MBA in International Management & Marketing and worked for IBM in International Logistics and Canada’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs for over 10 years.
In 2018, Luz’s franchise closed over $485 Million dollars in real estate transactions in the South Florida Market; therefore continuing its ranking in the Top Real Estate Brokerage operations in Broward & Miami-Dade Counties in terms of Volume and Number of Transactions as per the Miami Association of Realtors.
In 2014, Luz launched Title Alliance of South Florida, LLC as a value added service for customers buying and selling real estate; making the real estate transaction a one stop shopping experience.
In 2011, Luz’s franchise was ranked #25 in the USA for closed Transactions per Office by REAL Trends, Inc. the leading USA source of analysis & information. Her office was also ranked in the Top 25 offices of Keller Williams Realty International for Production/Closed Sales results in the USA.
In 2009, Luz’s franchise was ranked the #1 office in Broward County of all real estate companies in terms of production by the South Florida Regional MLS and Terradatum / Brokermetrics (an independent statistical reporting agency.)
In 2005, in its first year of production, Luz’s franchise was ranked in the Top 20% of Keller Williams International’s launch offices in the USA and one of the Top offices in South Florida by Keller Williams Realty International.
Awards Received & Designations Earned Include
* Ranked #1 Single Agent: 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, & 2006-Keller Williams Realty Partners SW.
* Volunteer of the Year Award – Broward County: Children’s Harbor Foster Care Home – 2014
* Certificate of Achievement – Leadership & Community Service – City of Pembroke Pines – 2014
* Cultural Icon Award – Keller Williams Realty International – 2013 (South Florida Region)
Corporate Relocation Certified by Asset Management Leaders:
Cendant/CARTUS Relocation, Prudential Relocation, Allegiance Relocation, SIRVA Relocation, RELO Direct, GMAC Relocation & Quantum Relocation
International corporations doing business with Luz Velez-Cardamone, PA
U.S. Military – Southern Command LA, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Procter & Gamble, Federal Express, Miami Dolphins, Briggs, Hilton International, American Express, Lennar Home Corporation, University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Motorola, Alcatel-Lucent Technology, Electrolux, Wachovia Bank, NBC News, American Airlines among many others.
Ranked in Top 3 in Production in South Florida of 2,600 agents for Keller Williams Realty International – 2008.
*Broker Associate Florida Association of Realtors
*MBA International Marketing & Management (Thunderbird)
* GRI Accredited Graduate Real Estate Institute – National Association of Realtors
* CIPS Accredited Certified International Property Expert – National Association of Realtors
* CRS Accredited Certified Residential Specialist – National Association of Realtors
* CDPE Accredited Certified Distress Property Expert – Distressed Property Institute
* CLHMS Accredited Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist –
Institute of Luxury Home Marketing
* SFR Accredited Certified Short Sale Foreclosure Resource Specialist – National Association of Realtors
* TRC Accredited Transnational Referral Associate – International Designation –Miami Realtors Association
* PSC Accredited Pre-foreclosure Short Sale Certified –
Partners First Nationwide Short Sale Network
* Relocation Certified Corporate National Asset Providers in USA
Other Recognitions & Awards Include
• Broward County Rookie of the Year 1998 – Prudential Florida Realty
• President’s Elite & President’s Circle Member – Coldwell Banker
• Top Producer Yr 2000 & Yr 2003 Coldwell Banker-West Pembroke Pines Office
• Ranked in Top 4% of Coldwell Banker Real Estate Agents Worldwide
* Agent Leadership Council Member – KW Partners SW (2005 to 2016)
* Title Alliance of South Florida, LLC Agent Ambassador/Chairperson – KW Partners SW (2015)
* Professional Training Chairperson – KW Partners SW (2006 thru 2008)
* Agent Relations Chairperson – KW Partners SW (2010 to 2015)
* KW Cares (Non-Profit)/Social Committees Chairperson – KW Partners SW (2012)
• National Association of Realtors Florida Association of Realtors
• Miami Realtors Association Institute of Luxury Marketing
• Certified International Property Specialist Distressed Property Institute
• Council of Residential Specialists Graduate Real Estate Institute
• National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
Fluency: English, Spanish
Working knowledge: French
Interests – Community Organizations
*Children’s Harbor Foster Care Home – Pembroke Pines, FL
(501K Charitable Organization)
* YMCA Broward County Past Volunteer Board Member
* Keller Williams Realty Cares – National Level
* Partners Cares – Broward County Community Outreach
Travel, Interior Design & Spinning